This chart is produced with a high-precision, black and white, LVT film recording process for the best possible density range, low noise, and fine detail. The edges have an MTF50 >= 10 cycles/mm, which is about 2 times better than the best inkjet charts. For more information please take a look at our transmissive chart quality comparison! The large patterns are fine enough to produce good results with up to 30 megapixel cameras.
Automated image quality analysis
Our proprietary, ISO-compliant SFRplus charts are designed to work with Imatest software to provide automated, comprehensive image quality analysis.
- Less wasted area: SFRplus charts make use of the entire chart space, while only about 10% of the standard ISO chart area provides useful information for computerized analysis.
- Reduced clipping of high-contrast edges: Making SFRplus test charts more accurate and consistent and less affected by overexposure and underexposure.
- More signal processing information: Allowing measurement of the effects of signal processing, such as sharpening and noise reduction that you would not be able to collect with an ISO chart.
- Automated Region Detection: Automatically identify regions of interest without manual input.
- Variety of sizes and substrates: From 5 x 5 cm to 110 x 187 cm, printed on Matte, Semigloss, or Backlit Media (DisplayTrans) or Photographically Printed Charts on paper or film and even chrome on glass targets for the highest precision needs.
SFRplus tests for:
- ISO Sensitivity
- Color Accuracy
- Texture Response
- Distortion and Geometry
- Resolution and Sharpness
- Gamma and Tonal Accuracy
- Lateral Chromatic Aberration